Your Voice Matters in Our Community
Do you have an SQF story you would like to share? Does SQF make a positive impact on your life? Do you find our resources to be easy to utilize?
The SQF community would love to hear how SQF Certification has helped make an impact at your workplace.
SQFI is gathering testimonials from our practitioners to show our larger community how our food safety management program benefits sites and aids in protecting the global food supply chain.
In a few minutes, you can create a short testimonial using our easy-to-use video capture tool.
Once you are done, we will share your story through SQF communications, the website, and social media channels.
We are excited to hear, share, and celebrate your SQF voices.
Create Your Testimonial Here
Tips and Tricks to Creating a Great Video
A few minor adjustments are all you need to take your video from good to great!
- Set up your webcam at eye height, and remember to look at the camera while talking.
- Keep in mind your background and surroundings.
- Abstract art, industry-related visuals, and plants can add nice touches and depth to your background.
- A quiet area with no background noise is an ideal environment to film in.
- Film in a well-lit room, but avoid having light shining right behind you.
- Business/business casual attire is preferred, and wearing solid colors is the best.
- Feel free to take breaks in between thoughts or use the pause button; our team can edit the video afterward.
- Remember to smile!
WANT THE LATEST INFORMATION?
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE SQFI EMAIL NEWSLETTERS FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION ON FOOD SAFETY TOPICS.