Facilitate retailer acceptance & ensure food safety security
SQFI has exclusively partnered with Alchemy to develop the Implementing SQF Fundamentals Code for Manufacturing eLearning Course. This interactive course is designed to help small and medium-sized producers integrate food safety standards into their existing practices while creating a pathway to achieve globally accepted GFSI certification. SQFI is excited about our new training tools that make understanding and getting started with the program easy! The training tools we’ve created are key resources to the business because they often don’t have the means to have a full- time dedicated food safety professional on staff.
Our new approach will be beneficial to up-and-coming businesses by providing the following:
- A streamlined path to GFSI Food Safety Certification
- The technical requirements in all the Food Safety Fundamental Codes meet the requirements in the GFSI Global Markets Programme.
- The layout and design of the SQF Codes, including the Fundamentals Code, is designed to help you achieve the level of food safety certification that you need. Each Code builds on the previous one to provide a continuous improvement certification pathway.
Some advantages of using the new SQF Fundamentals Program are:
- Only CBs licensed to SQF can issue a certificate against the SQF Fundamentals Code
- Only auditors that are registered with SQF can audit against the SQF Fundamentals Code
- There is no score issued upon completion of the certification or certification audit. However, for those sites that need a score to meet a retailer requirement, there is an option for scoring. The goal was to place the emphasis on the level of non-conformance and the number of deficiencies issued. A site passes and receives a certificate all non-conformances have been closed out and a surveillance audit is required for those sites that received 2 major or 10 minor non-conformances.
For more information about the new Implementing SQF Fundamentals Code for Manufacturing eLearning Course, click here: https://academy.alchemysystems.com/implementing-sqf-fundamentals-code-for-manufacturing/
To check out the Fundamentals Code, Tip-Sheets and check lists we’ve created, click here: https://www.sqfi.com/what-is-the-sqf-program/sqf-fundamentals-program/
Food safety is a critical component of a successful supplier/buyer trading partnership, and SQFI has created an approach for small to medium size food producers who don’t have a robust food safety program in place that satisfies buyers and retailer’s concerns.
Join SQFI and Alchemy at 1pm eastern on January 30, 2019 for a FREE Webinar to learn how you can fulfill buyer requirements and prevent recalls in your path to GFSI certification. Register now at www.sqfi.com/events.